Documenting the Coming Singularity

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Feel Free (Compelled) to Comment/Digg it/Stumble it

By 11:13 AM
A short break for a word from the editor. (Me.) Please comment on the articles you read here. Don't know how? It's easy! Just click on the "X Comments" (where X is the number of comments) at the end of each article. You have good stuff to say, stuff that other readers will be interested in. I'm telling you. They (and I) want to know what you think. If you think I suck, say so. If you think I am wrong, say so. If you have suggestions for future articles, suggest away. If you spot a typo that my editor missed (that's me again), expose it. If you agree with what I said and want to put in your 2 cents, throw in. No one likes to go first, but someone has to, so go ahead and be the first if you see that X = 0.

Also, if you like an article and want other people to be able to read it too, click the Digg it button and the Stumble it link (also at the end of each article). This will add the article to Digg's and Stumble's list of what people are reading and enjoying.

Thank you for your time and attention. We will now go back to our scheduled programming.

0 comments :